The FREE seminars can help you and your business answer questions relating to:
- General information for managing asbestos for site managers;
- Summary of planned changes in Draft Asbestos Regulations;
- Issues that we have encountered:
> Asbestos in soil;
> Minerals and imported building products with uncommon asbestos contamination;
> Asbestos register interpretation;
> Inaccessible areas.
The Asbestos Webinar will run for 1 hour with an extra 30 minutes for questions:
- Dates: Wednesday 5th April and Thursday 6th April
- Times: 14:00pm - 15:30pm [AEST]
About the presenters:
Ian Good has 25 years experience in managing chemicals in technical, marketing and product management roles. For the past 7 years, he has been HAZCON's principal consultant covering all areas of OHS.
Samantha Kappl is one of HAZCON's asbestos trainers and asbestos identifiers and fibre counters. She is heavily involved in all aspects of asbestos hygiene works including contaminated soils.
|Tags: Ian Good|
|Posted in: Andy Perry|